Maximum Operating Pressure:
Pipe Pressure Rating calculator User Instructions:
To use the Pipe Pressure Rating calculator:
- Select the material of your pipe from the dropdown menu. You can choose between PVC and Polyethylene (PE).
- Enter the size of your pipe in inches in the “Pipe Size” field.
- Enter the operating temperature of your pipe in degrees Fahrenheit in the “Operating Temperature” field.
- Click the “Calculate” button.
- The maximum operating pressure of your pipe will be displayed in the “Maximum Operating Pressure” field.
Note: This calculator is based on data from Engineering Toolbox and is only an estimate. It should not be used for design purposes.
Our Other Calculators:
Plumbing Installation Cost Calculator Online
Pipe Water Velocity and Minimum Pipe Diameter Calculator